I received the email below from one of our members who attended our September chapter meeting and marketing discussion. It illustrates that value we provide to our members and the support our members give each other. Please take a minute and read it.
Hi Chuck,
I just wanted to thank you for last night’s GKIC meeting. The information that Tami presented in writing copy was fantastic. On the drive home I was rehashing some of the evening’s meeting in my mind, and it got me to thinking of what a difference GKIC has made in the direction of my business. As you know the chance encounter we had at a networking event already a couple years ago was where the road forked for me, and I was able to start charting new territory.
It is probably quite common for entrepreneurs in their own businesses to almost feel a little lonely at times and wish they had someone to bounce ideas off as well as come up with new ideas that someone else has already tried and found to succeed. This is what I’ve found at GKIC. The people at these meetings are some of the finest, hard-working honest people who love business and strive for success. They are not your ordinary “sheepwalkers” as Seth Godin defines, but they are willing to stick their necks out and try new strategies. They have determination; they’ve fallen and picked themselves up continuously over and over again until they’ve seen success. They are not afraid to try new and outrageous ways to attract business, and the bottom lines of business show this.
This is what keeps me coming back to the meetings month after month. I love exchanging ideas, and it seems I’m always given a little extra “lift” to my step by the time I leave the meetings. (Besides that, I kind of enjoy the dry humor that is often passed around during the course of the sessions.)
So, Chuck, thanks for making a difference in my business.
Make it a great day!
Susan Raisanen
General Manager
480-652-9212
www.bythenumbersroofing.com
Thank you, Susan, for the kind words. I am so pleased we have made a difference in your business.
Chuck Trautman
I just wanted to thank you for last night’s GKIC meeting. The information that Tami presented in writing copy was fantastic. On the drive home I was rehashing some of the evening’s meeting in my mind, and it got me to thinking of what a difference GKIC has made in the direction of my business. As you know the chance encounter we had at a networking event already a couple years ago was where the road forked for me, and I was able to start charting new territory.
It is probably quite common for entrepreneurs in their own businesses to almost feel a little lonely at times and wish they had someone to bounce ideas off as well as come up with new ideas that someone else has already tried and found to succeed. This is what I’ve found at GKIC. The people at these meetings are some of the finest, hard-working honest people who love business and strive for success. They are not your ordinary “sheepwalkers” as Seth Godin defines, but they are willing to stick their necks out and try new strategies. They have determination; they’ve fallen and picked themselves up continuously over and over again until they’ve seen success. They are not afraid to try new and outrageous ways to attract business, and the bottom lines of business show this.
This is what keeps me coming back to the meetings month after month. I love exchanging ideas, and it seems I’m always given a little extra “lift” to my step by the time I leave the meetings. (Besides that, I kind of enjoy the dry humor that is often passed around during the course of the sessions.)
So, Chuck, thanks for making a difference in my business.
Make it a great day!
Susan Raisanen
General Manager
480-652-9212
www.bythenumbersroofing.com
Thank you, Susan, for the kind words. I am so pleased we have made a difference in your business.
Chuck Trautman
No comments:
Post a Comment